Why Sponsor WordCamp Miami?
WordCamps are informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users with average ticket prices of $20-$40. Majority of assistance and funding comes from business and local volunteers. Without them, WordCamp Miami would never get off the ground.
Click here to read demographic and attendee numbers.
Available Sponsorship Packages
Note: Prices in Green Are “Early Bird ” Specials for sponsors, our way of saying thanks for supporting WordPress and WordCamp Miami early in the event planning stages. Prices after November 15th, 2015 will be $3500 For Gold and $2500 For Silver.
If you are a business that can donate or offer items like materials or food, please reach out to us and we might be able to offer a discounted sponsorship package.
Gold $3500 $3000
Limit 5 Spots
– Large Logo & Link on WordCamp Miami Website
– Large Logo on all printed material / posters.
– Link and Logo on all Email communications sent to attendees before, during, and right after event.
– Single Blog Posts On Site (which will be shared on social networks).
– At least 3 prominent mentions on Saturday (Main Day), including opening and closing talks. 2 prominent mentions on Sunday.
– Option to do one camp-wide giveaway for Saturday and Sunday.
– Option to sponsor 1 ticket giveaway via our social media accounts.
– One table with unlimited swag Items (preapproved by WCMIA and as space permits) or included in attendee bags (see us for details).
– Indoor table setup w/ your promotional materials, setup in a main traffic area at venue.
– 4 WordCamp Miami tickets for all days
– We have tricks up our sleeves, and if things go as planned we will be able to offer some additional opportunities for Gold sponsors. We will communicate one-on-one with you as these materialize.
Silver $2500 $2000
Limit 5 Spots
– Medium Logo and Link on WordCamp Miami Website
– Medium Logo on all printed material
– Medium Logo on Sponsor Sign/Poster
– Single Blog Post On Site (which will be shared on social networks).
– Prominent mentions on Saturday (Main Day), with at least one mention at opening and one mention at closing talks.
– Logo and Link On One Post-Event “Thank You” email sent to all attendees.
– Option to do one camp-wide giveaway on Sunday.
– Logo/link on WCMIA Facebook Page
– 1 Item On Swag Table
– 3 WordCamp Miami tickets for all days
Bronze $1000 $700
– Small Logo & Link on WordCamp Miami Website
– Text mention on all printed material
– Small Logo On Our Onsite Sponsor Sign/Poster
– Prominent mention on Saturday (main day) at closing remarks.
– 2 WordCamp Miami tickets for all days
– No Swag or Tables
– Text Link on WordCamp Miami Website
– Text mention on 1 piece of printed material or blog post.
– 1 ticket for all days will be donated in your honor to a local high-school or college student, we will tell them who sponsored them.
– One WordCamp Miami Ticket for all days
If your brand represents a software product, it must be GPL friendly. If you or your company deals in WordPress-derivative works (plugins, themes, etc), those must be 100% GPL (not split license) or compatible, the same guidelines followed on WordPress.org. Sponsors may apply but will not be guaranteed speaking spots. Funds must be received before announcing sponsorships. Sponsors must honor all media deadlines.
WordCamp Miami takes great pride in working with sponsors closely to ensure best experience for everyone involved. We will work with you to find creative ways to utilize your sponsorship for highest possible returns and at the same time keep the event classy and fun. Please share with us your ideas, thoughts, and feedback at any time before and during the event.